Lycos News5 Feb 2016
(Reuters) - Canada's economy will sputter until at least mid-year on cheap oil and stretched urban real estate markets but should pick up later in the year provided the United States does, according to the most accurate forecaster on the economy in Reuters polls in 2015.
- Lycos News1 Feb 2016
- Lycos News29 Jan 2016
- vancouver.ca Official site of the City of Vancouver in British Columbia, Canada. Access City services, sign up for recreation programs, and learn about City projects.
- www.tripadvisor.com/Tourism-g154943-Vancouver_British_Columbia-Vacations.... Vancouver Tourism: TripAdvisor has 273,368 reviews of Vancouver Hotels, Attractions, and Restaurants making it your best Vancouver resource.
- www.tourismvancouver.com Vancouver hotels, restaurants, things to do, events - Tourism Vancouver is the official source of tourist information for Vancouver BC Canada
- www.tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g154943-Activities-Vancouver_British_Colu... Book your tickets online for the top things to do in Vancouver, Canada on TripAdvisor: See 77,148 traveler reviews and photos of Vancouver tourist attractions. Find ...
- www.cityofvancouver.us Official site with information about the city council's agendas, departments, services and programs.
- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vancouver Clockwise from top: Downtown Vancouver as seen from the southern shore of False Creek, The University of British Columbia, Lions Gate Bridge, a view from the ...
- www.hellobc.com/vancouver.aspx An overview of Vancouver, British Columbia, including information on Vancouver attractions and activities such as cycling, golfing, shopping, dining, skiing and ...
- www.lonelyplanet.com/canada/vancouver A 2012 report from the Economist Intelligence Unit recently named Vancouver, British Columbia North America’s most expensive city for residents.
- wikitravel.org/en/Vancouver Vancouver is a huge city with several district articles containing sightseeing, restaurant, nightlife and accommodation listings — have a look at each of them.
- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vancouver,_Washington Vancouver is a city on the north bank of the Columbia River in the U.S. State of Washington. Incorporated in 1857, it is the fourth-largest city in the state, with a ...