Lycos News7 Feb 2016
JERUSALEM (Reuters) - A Sudanese migrant in Israel stabbed and wounded a soldier in an apparent act of solidarity with Palestinians and was shot dead, police said.
- Lycos News28 Jan 2016
- Lycos News27 Jan 2016
- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sudan Sudanese football has a long history. Sudan was one of the four African nations – the others being Egypt, Ethiopia and South Africa – which formed African football.
- dictionary.reference.com/browse/sudanese noun, plural Sudanese. 1. a native or inhabitant of Sudan. adjective 2. of or relating to Sudan or its inhabitants.
- www.thefreedictionary.com/Sudanese December 2, 2015 (KHARTOUM) - Sudan's foreign ministry said the joint Sudanese-Egyptian committee would discuss the accusations of mistreatment of Sudanese nationals ...
- www.amazon.com/s Digital Music: "Sudanese Music" "Sudanese Music" Go Cancel. Prime Music gives you unlimited, ad-free access to over a million songs and hundreds of playlists.
- www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/su.html The World Factbook ... and social domination of largely non-Muslim, non-Arab southern Sudanese. The first civil war ended in 1972 but another broke out in 1983.
- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sudanese_Arabic Sudanese Arabic is the variety of Arabic spoken throughout Sudan. Some of the tribes in Sudan still have similar accents to the ones in Saudi Arabia.
- en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Sudanese Of, from, or pertaining to the country of Sudan, the Sudanese people or the Sudanese language
- www.ebay.com/sch/i.html Find great deals on eBay for sudanese khartoum. Shop with confidence.
- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refugees_of_Sudan Sudanese refugees are persons originating from the country of Sudan, but seeking refuge outside the borders of their native country. In recent history, Sudan has been ...
- www.infoplease.com/country/sudan.html Learn about the history, geography and culture of Sudan and find statistical and demographic information.