Lycos News6 Feb 2016
TORONTO (Reuters) - BlackBerry Ltd is cutting 200 jobs at its hometown headquarters in Ontario and in Florida in order to trim costs, it said on Friday, as the smartphone maker moves to turn around its fortunes and put more emphasis on its enterprise software business.
- Lycos News6 Feb 2016
- Lycos News5 Feb 2016
- www.uspto.gov/patent Patent Tools & Links . PatFT AppFT Search for Patents. Find existing patents, published patent applications and other published patent documentation
- www.google.com/patents Search more than seven million U.S. patents.
- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patent Patent law; Overviews; Patents; History; Economics; Societal views; Basic concepts; Application; Prosecution; Licensing; Infringement; Valuation; Patent claims ...
- google.patents.com At Patents you can conduct a Patent Search, File a Patent Application, find a Patent Attorney, or search available technology through our Patent Exchange.
- dictionary.reference.com/browse/patent Patent definition, the exclusive right granted by a government to an inventor to manufacture, ... concerned with, or dealing with patents, especially on inventions:
- patents.com At Patents you can conduct a Patent Search, File a Patent Application, find a Patent Attorney, or search available technology through our Patent Exchange.
- legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Patents Patents. Rights, granted to inventors by the federal government, pursuant to its power under Article I, Section 8, Clause 8, of the U.S. Constitution, that permit ...
- www.wipo.int/patents/en Interested in how patents can be used to protect inventions? Discover all you need to know about patents at the international level.
- www.uspto.gov Home page of the United States Patent and Trademark Office's main web site.
- www.law.cornell.edu/wex/patent OverviewA patent grants the patent holder the exclusive right to exclude others from making, using, importing, and selling the patented innovation for a limited ...