Lycos News20 Jan 2016
DAVOS, Switzerland (Reuters) - Pope Francis told members of the world's wealthy political and economic elite on Wednesday that they should not be deaf to the cry of the poor and must consider their own role in creating inequality.
- Lycos News19 Jan 2016
- www.oxfam.org Oxfam is an international confederation of 17 organizations working together with partners and local communities in more than 90 countries. Around the globe, Oxfam ...
- www.oxfamamerica.org You have the power to help families overcome poverty, hunger, and injustice. Oxfam works with people in more than 90 countries to create lasting solutions.
- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxfam Oxfam is an international confederation of 17 organisations working in approximately 94 countries worldwide to find solutions to poverty and what it considers ...
- www.charitynavigator.org/index.cfm Oxfam America is a International charity rated 3 of 4 stars by Charity Navigator. Located in Boston, MA, it is one of 8,365 organizations rated by Charity Navigator.
- twitter.com/Oxfam Oxfam International Verified account @ Oxfam. Oxfam is a world-wide development organization that mobilizes the power of people against poverty.
- oxfamindia.org Oxfam India is part of a global movement of dedicated people working hard to fight poverty and injustice.
- www.oxfamamericaunwrapped.com Your gift supports Oxfam America, a nonprofit organization committed to creating lasting solutions to poverty, hunger, and injustice. Oxfam America is a member of the ...
- www.oxfamamerica.org/donate Make a year-end donation to Oxfam to help families in more than 90 countries overcome poverty, hunger, and injustice.
- www.oxfam.org.au/my/donate/earthquake-devastates-nepal On 25 April 2015, a powerful 7.8 magnitude earthquake hit Nepal killing more than 8,000 people and leaving tens of thousands of people displaced. Oxfam is in
- secure2.oxfamamerica.org/page/content/nepal_earthquake By making this generous gift to Oxfam America, you'll join us in our commitment to create lasting solutions to poverty, hunger, and social injustice.