Lycos News8 Feb 2016
NEW YORK (Reuters) - The tumble in share prices for biotechnology stocks has created some buying opportunities, with drugmakers Celgene Corp <CELG.O> and Gilead Sciences <GILD.O> poised for a 30 percent rise over the next year, Barron's said.
- Lycos News4 Feb 2016
- Lycos News21 Jan 2016
- www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/multiple-myeloma/basics/.../con-20026607 Multiple myeloma — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms and treatment of cancer of your plasma cells.
- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiple_Myeloma Multiple myeloma (myelo-+ -oma, "marrow" + "tumor"), is a cancer of plasma cells, a type of white blood cell normally responsible for producing antibodies. 
- myeloma.org Research : The International Myeloma Foundation is the leader in globally collaborative myeloma research. The IMF is charting the course to a cure, mentoring the next ...
- www.emedicinehealth.com/myeloma/article_em.htm Myeloma is an accumulation of malfunctioning or ... The blood contains several different types of cells, each with an important job in the body.
- www.lls.org/disease-information/myeloma Myeloma. Is a type of cancer that begins in the bone marrow. It is a cancer of plasma cells, which are a type of white blood cells (also called plasma B cells).
- www.webmd.com/cancer/lymphoma/multiple-myeloma-symptoms-causes-treatment WebMD explains multiple myeloma, a blood disorder, including its risk factors, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatments.
- www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0001609 Multiple myeloma (MM) is cancer of the bone marrow. It causes bone destruction that leads to pain, spinal cord compression and fractures.In early stages, most people ...
- www.medicinenet.com/multiple_myeloma/article.htm Multiple myeloma is cancer that starts in the bone marrow's plasma cells. Symptoms and signs include anemia, skin lesions, weakness, and bone fractures. Read about ...
- www.emedicinehealth.com/myeloma/page3_em.htm The cause of myeloma is unknown. Several factors have been linked to myeloma, including genetic abnormalities, exposures to certain chemicals and other conditions in ...
- www.cancer.org/cancer/multiplemyeloma/index Learn about multiple myeloma from improvements in treatment, diagnosis, support resources, making decisions about treatments, and staying well.