Lycos News8 Feb 2016
ISTANBUL (Reuters) - Twenty-seven migrants, 11 of them children, drowned off Turkey's Aegean coast as they tried to reach a Greek island, the Turkish coast guard said.
- Lycos News2 Feb 2016
- Lycos News24 Jan 2016
- www.tripadvisor.com/Tourism-g298006-Izmir_Izmir_Province_Turkish_Aegean_C... Izmir Tourism: TripAdvisor has 22,640 reviews of Izmir Hotels, Attractions, and Restaurants making it your best Izmir resource.
- www.izmir.com TÜRKÇE City Guide of the Pearl of Turkey ADVERTISE . City Events. Calendar; Festivals; City Guide. City History; Daily Trip Info; Emergency Phones
- wikitravel.org/en/Izmir Izmir is the third largest city in Turkey with a population of around 3.7 million, the second biggest port after Istanbul, and a very good transport hub.
- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Izmir İzmir (Turkish pronunciation: ) is a metropolitan city in the western extremity of Anatolia and the third most populous city in Turkey, after Istanbul and Ankara.
- www.lonelyplanet.com/turkey/aegean-coast/izmir The grand port city of İzmir, the third largest in Turkey, is a proudly liberal, long-time centre of commerce that has emerged as a smart alternative base for travel ...
- www.allaboutturkey.com/izmir.htm Izmir is the 3rd largest city of Turkey on the Aegean coast in Asia Minor. Ancient name of the city is Smyrna.
- www.haberler.com/izmir Güncel İzmir haberleri, son dakika İzmir haber ve gelişmeleri. İzmir hava durumu, namaz vakitleri, sinemaları ve İzmirspor. Merkez Bankası'na Göre Konut ...
- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C4%B0zmir_Province İzmir Province (Turkish: İzmir ili) is a province of Turkey in western Anatolia on the Aegean coast, whose capital is the city of İzmir. On the west it is ...
- www.turkeytravelplanner.com/go/Aegean/Izmir All about Izmir (Smyrna), Turkey, what to see and do, how to get there and away, by Tom Brosnahan
- www.izmir.com/city-guide Smyrna, now Izmir, is an ancient city that was founded at a very early period at a central and strategic point on the Aegean coast of Anatolia.