Lycos News1 Feb 2016
(Reuters) - South Korean Kim Hyo-joo fired seven birdies in her opening 14 holes on her way to a two-shot victory in the season opener at the Pure Silk Bahamas LPGA Classic on Sunday. Kim collected her third LPGA title in style, hitting every fairway and carding a seven-under-par 66 at the Ocean Club course on Paradise Island.
- Lycos News31 Jan 2016
- Lycos News29 Jan 2016
- dictionary.reference.com/browse/hull hull down, (of a ship) sufficiently far away, or below the horizon, that the hull is invisible.
- www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hull Middle English, from Old English hulu; akin to Old High German hala hull, Old English helan to conceal — more at hell. First Known Use: before 12th century
- www.town.hull.ma.us/Public_Documents/index Hull Town Hall 253 Atlantic Ave., Hull, MA 02045 Tel: 781-925-2000 Fax: 781-925-0224
- www.hullmiddleschool.org/home.html Hull Middle School 1950 Old Peachtree Road Duluth, GA 30097 Phone: 770-232-3200 Fax: 770-232-3203
- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hull_(watercraft) A hull is the watertight body of a ship or boat. Above the hull is the superstructure and/or deckhouse, where present. The line where the hull meets the water surface ...
- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingston_upon_Hull Kingston upon Hull (i / ˌ k ɪ ŋ s t ən ə p ɒ n ˈ h ʌ l / KING-stən ə-pon HUL, local / ˈ h ʊ l /), usually abbreviated to Hull, is a city and unitary ...
- www.town.hull.ma.us/Public_Documents/HullMA_WebDocs/deptindex The following is an index of municipal departments, offices, and personnel for the Town of Hull. For contact information, hours and schedule, and downloadable ...
- www.thefreedictionary.com/hull Hull (hŭl) also King·ston-up·on-Hull (kĭng′stən-ə-pŏn-hŭl′, -pôn-) A city of northeast-central England on the northern shore of the Humber estuary at the ...
- www.cityofhull.org/site A great business sector. Hull has been established as place of industry. Hull offers great products, job options, and business opportunities.
- www.yourdictionary.com/hull The definition of a hull is the outer layer of something or the outer shell of a seed or fruit.