Lycos News3 Feb 2016
LONDON (Reuters) - Drug companies are likely to launch seven "blockbuster" drugs in 2016, each with $1 billion-plus annual sales potential, led by new treatments for liver disease and HIV, according to a Thomson Reuters analysis.
- Lycos News29 Jan 2016
- Lycos News22 Jan 2016
- aidsinfo.nih.gov/drugs/208/emtricitabine/0/patient How should I take emtricitabine? Emtricitabine (brand name: Emtriva) comes in the following forms and strengths: 200-mg capsules. 10-mg/mL oral solution.
- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emtricitabine Emtricitabine (FTC), with trade name Emtriva (formerly Coviracil), is a nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor (NRTI) for the treatment of HIV infection in adults ...
- www.drugs.com/cdi/emtricitabine.html Easy to read patient leaflet for emtricitabine. Includes indications, proper use, special instructions, precautions, and possible side effects.
- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tenofovir Tenofovir disoproxil is an antiretroviral medication used to prevent and treat HIV/AIDS and to treat chronic hepatitis B.  The active substance is tenofovir, while ...
- www.medicinenet.com/emtricitabine-tenofovir-oral/article.htm Consumer information about the medication EMTRICITABINE/TENOFOVIR - ORAL (Truvada), includes side effects, drug interactions, recommended dosages, and storage ...
- www.rxlist.com/emtriva-drug.htm Learn about the prescription medication Emtriva (Emtricitabine), drug uses, dosage, side effects, drug interactions, warnings, reviews and patient labeling.
- www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/druginfo/meds/a604004.html Medications that are similar to emtricitabine have caused serious damage to the liver and a life-threatening condition called lactic acidosis (buildup of ...
- www.medicinenet.com/emtricitabine-oral/article.htm Consumer information about the medication EMTRICITABINE - ORAL (Emtriva), includes side effects, drug interactions, recommended dosages, and storage information.
- hivinsite.ucsf.edu/InSite Formulation and Dosing: Emtricitabine is available in capsules and oral solution. Emtricitabine is available in combination with tenofovir as a single tablet (Truvada).
- www.drugs.com/cdi/emtricitabine-tenofovir.html Easy to read patient leaflet for emtricitabine/tenofovir. Includes indications, proper use, special instructions, precautions, and possible side effects.