Lycos News1 Feb 2016
BORDEAUX, France (Reuters) - A stricken cargo ship drifting on its side off the French Atlantic coast was being towed to the Spanish port of Bilbao on Monday, local officials said.
- Lycos News27 Jan 2016
- Lycos News20 Jan 2016
- www.tripadvisor.com/Tourism-g187454-Bilbao_Vizcaya_Province_Basque_Countr... Bilbao Tourism: TripAdvisor has 75,633 reviews of Bilbao Hotels, Attractions, and Restaurants making it your best Bilbao resource.
- www.guggenheim.org/bilbao The Guggenheim Bilbao’s collection spans from the mid-20th century to the present day, concentrating on postwar painting and sculpture in America and Europe.
- www.lonelyplanet.com/spain/aragon-basque-country-and-navarra/bilbao Bilbao isn't the kind of city that knocks you out with its physical beauty – head on over to San Sebastián for that particular pleasure – it's a city that slowly ...
- wikitravel.org/en/Bilbao Open source travel guide to Bilbao, featuring up-to-date information on attractions, hotels, restaurants, nightlife, travel tips and more. Free and reliable advice ...
- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilbao Bilbao (/ b ɪ l ˈ b aʊ ˌ-ˈ b ɑː oʊ /;  Spanish: ; Basque: Bilbo) is a municipality and city in Spain, a major city in the province of Biscay in the ...
- www.spain.info/en/que-quieres/ciudades-pueblos/grandes-ciudades/bilbao.html spain.info in english. Information on Bilbao in Spain. Holidayss in Bilbao in Basque Country. Sights in Bilbao in Spain, accommodation in Bilbao, events in Bilbao and ...
- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Athletic_Bilbao Athletic Club; (Basque: Athletic Kluba), also commonly known as Athletic de Bilbao; (Basque: Bilboko Athletic Kluba), is a professional football club, based in Bilbao
- www.viator.com/Bilbao/d4485-ttd Bilbao tours and things to do: Check out Viator's reviews and photos of Bilbao tours
- www.elcorreo.com/bizkaia Noticias de última hora de Bilbao y toda la información de actualidad de Bizkaia.
- www.britannica.com/place/Bilbao Bilbao, port city, capital of Vizcaya provincia (province), in the comunidad autónoma (autonomous community) of the Basque Country, northern Spain.