Lycos News3 Feb 2016
BEIRUT (Reuters) - Lebanon's army killed six gunmen and arrested 16 suspected militants, including a commander from the Islamic State group, in a raid in the town of Arsal near the border with Syria on Wednesday, it said.
- Lycos News26 Jan 2016
- www.barren.k12.ky.us The Barren County School administration asks for your input on the recent iLearn@Home days used in the district. Your honest opinion will help us to refine and ...
- www.yourdictionary.com/barren The definition of barren is something or someone who is not productive or fruitful, or a place with few or no plants.
- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barren Barren primarily refers to a state of barrenness (infertility) Barren may also refer to:
- www.barrencounty.ky.gov Barren County – The Best Place to Live! Barren County has been voted "The No. 1 Best Place to Live in Rural America" by Progressive Farmer magazine.
- www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/barren Drive through a forest that's just been destroyed by a fire, and you'll get an idea of what barren means — stripped of vegetation and devoid of life.
- en.wiktionary.org/wiki/barren Unproductive; fruitless; unprofitable; empty. William H. Prescott (1796-1859) brilliant but barren reveries; Jonathan Swift (1667–1745) Some schemes will ...
- barrenco-ky.com Barren County, Kentucky official website - voted #1 county to live in rural america by the Progressive Farmer
- www.wordreference.com/enit/barren Compound Forms/Forme composte: barren land n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc. (terrain: not fertile) terreno sterile, terreno non coltivabile nm
- legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/barren Definition of barren in the Legal Dictionary - by Free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. What is barren? Meaning of barren as a legal term.
- www.mrochem.com/Barren_p_10.html BARREN is the herbicide you want when a total kill of all vegetation is desired. It can also be used as a soil sterilant, so it is recommended for use on non-cropland ...