Lycos News19 Jan 2016
NFL Team Report - Green Bay Packers - INSIDE SLANT
- www.webmd.com/.../warts-and-plantar-warts-topic-overview This topic has information about warts on any part of the body except the genitals. For information about warts on the genitals, see the topic Genital Warts.
- www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/common-warts/basics/.../CON-20021715 Common warts — Comprehensive overview covers causes, treatment, self-care of this infectious skin condition.
- www.medicinenet.com/warts_common_warts/article.htm Read about causes of common warts (viral), types (flat, seed, hand, mosaic, filiform, plantar), removal, home remedies, and treatment (salicylic acid). Warts are ...
- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wart A wart is a small, rough growth resembling a cauliflower or a solid blister. It typically occurs on humans' hands or feet but often in other locations.
- www.emedicinehealth.com/warts/article_em.htm Warts are small harmless tumors of the skin caused by a virus called the human papillomavirus. Read about wart removal and treatment, wart types, symptoms, and causes.
- www.healthline.com/health/skin/warts Warts are raised bumps on your skin caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV). Warts have plagued humans for thousands of years.
- www.warts.org Warts, such as genital warts, plantar warts, common warts and facial warts, are among the many types of warts that are caused by the human papillomavirus.
- www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/genital-warts/basics/.../CON-20019380 Genital warts — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, treatment, prevention of this common sexually transmitted infection.
- www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0001888 Warts are non-cancerous skin growths caused by viruses that develop on different parts of the body and can take on various forms. They are contagious and very common ...
- www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/warts Learn how to treat warts, skin growths that are caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV).