Lycos News6 Feb 2016
TORONTO (Reuters) - BlackBerry Ltd is cutting 200 jobs at its hometown headquarters in Ontario and in Florida in order to trim costs, it said on Friday, as the smartphone maker moves to turn around its fortunes and put more emphasis on its enterprise software business.
- Lycos News6 Feb 2016
- Lycos News2 Feb 2016
- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ontario Ontario (i / ɒ n ˈ t ɛər i oʊ /) is one of the ten provinces of Canada, located in east-central Canada.   It is Canada's most populous province  by a ...
- www.ontario.ca URL: https://www.ontario.ca/ × Search Menu Search FR français
- www.tripadvisor.com/Tourism-g154979-Ontario-Vacations.html Ontario Tourism: TripAdvisor has 1,408,887 reviews of Ontario Hotels, Attractions, and Restaurants making it your best Ontario resource.
- www.ontariooregon.org Spending time learning about car seat safety in the Public Safety Plaza at the Malheur County Fair August 2, 2011. Thanks Alecia for playing the Car Seat Misuse Game!
- www.ontarioca.gov Founded as a Model Colony, based on innovation, planned development, community service and family values, the City of Ontario has become the economic heart of the region.
- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ontario,_California Ontario is a city located in southwestern San Bernardino County, California, United States, 35 miles (56 km) east of downtown Los Angeles. Located in the western part ...
- travel.nationalgeographic.com/travel/canada/ontario A guide to Ontario, Canada, with articles, photos, facts, videos, and news from National Geographic.
- www.ontariotravel.net/en/home Official Ontario information on travel, hotels, deals and offers. Find the best attractions, shops and cultural events now! Official Website of Tourism Ontario.
- wikitravel.org/en/Ontario Ontario is the most populous and second-largest province of Canada, home to the Canadian capital city of Ottawa, as well as Ontario's own capital Toronto, Canada's ...
- www.lonelyplanet.com/canada/ontario The breathtaking four-seasonal palette of Ontario's vast wilderness, endless forests and abundant wildlife, awaits. Almost 40% of Canada’s...