Lycos News1 Feb 2016
JOHANNESBURG (Reuters) - The two South African men who beat and stabbed a Mozambican man to death during a wave xenophobic violence in April last year were sentenced to 17 and 10 years in prison on Monday, local media reported.
- Lycos News27 Jan 2016
- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KwaZulu-Natal KwaZulu-Natal (/ k w ɑː ˌ z uː l uː n ə ˈ t ɑː l /; also referred to as KZN or Natal and known as "the garden province" ) is a province of South Africa ...
- www.zulu.org.za Welcome to the Zulu Kingdom, or the South African province of KwaZulu-Natal: an enticing, spectacular and fascinating multi-cultural showpiece destination flanked by ...
- www.sa-venues.com/kwazulu_natal.htm South Africa Travel KwaZulu Natal, South Africa. KwaZulu Natal's leisure options provide a multitude of choices to keep you endlessly entertained.
- www.kznonline.gov.za Official site. Profile of the premier, provincial departments, photo galleries, legal notices.
- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_KwaZulu-Natal The University of KwaZulu-Natal or UKZN is a university with five campuses all located in the province of KwaZulu-Natal in South Africa.  It was formed on 1 ...
- wikitravel.org/en/KwaZulu-Natal KwaZulu-Natal is a province in the east of South Africa, bordering Mozambique in the north and the Eastern Cape in the south.
- www.lonelyplanet.com/south-africa/kwazulu-natal Rough and ready, smart and sophisticated, rural and rustic: there’s no doubt that KwaZulu-Natal (KZN) is eclectic. It’s a region where glassy malls touch shabby ...
- www.tripadvisor.com/Tourism-g312592-KwaZulu_Natal-Vacations.html KwaZulu-Natal Tourism: TripAdvisor has 107,222 reviews of KwaZulu-Natal Hotels, Attractions, and Restaurants making it your best KwaZulu-Natal resource.
- www.ukzn.ac.za Did you Know? UKZN’s School of Information Systems and Technology was the first university in South Africa to introduce Podcasting as an educational tool.
- www.southafrica.info/about/geography/kwazulu-natal.htm The garden province of South Africa, KwaZulu-Natal is a subtropical region of lush and well-watered valleys, washed by the warm Indian Ocean.