Lycos News2 Feb 2016
ROME (Reuters) - An Italian dairy cooperative has sold bonds backed by Parmesan cheese, the company said on Tuesday, a rare example of one of the country's plethora of small firms raising funding on capital markets.
- Lycos News2 Feb 2016
- www.emiliaromagnaturismo.it/en There will be five Sundays dedicated to this international carnival. The famous allegorical papier-mâché floats, up to 15 meters tall, will parade around Cento with ...
- www.italia.it/en/discover-italy/emilia-romagna.html Emilia Romagna lies between the River Po to its north and the Apennine Mountains (to its south). It is one of the most fertile and productive regions of Italy, thanks ...
- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emilia-Romagna Etymology. The name Emilia-Romagna is a legacy of Ancient Rome. Emilia derives from the via Æmilia, the Roman road connecting Rome to northern Italy, completed in ...
- www.tripadvisor.com/Tourism-g187800-Emilia_Romagna-Vacations.html Emilia-Romagna Tourism: TripAdvisor has 1,559,946 reviews of Emilia-Romagna Hotels, Attractions, and Restaurants making it your best Emilia-Romagna resource.
- www.italyworldclub.com/emilia The provinces and communes, territory, history, what to see and where to stay in the Emilia Romagna region, Italy
- wikitravel.org/en/Emilia-Romagna Emilia-Romagna is a region in Northern Italy that extends inland westward from the Adriatic coast. Regions . It is divided into 9 Provinces Piacenza (province)
- www.roughguides.com/destinations/europe/italy/emilia-romagna Emilia-Romagna has a just reputation for producing the richest, most lavish food in Italy, with its famous specialities of parmesan cheese (parmigiano-reggiano), egg ...
- www.italylogue.com/emilia-romagna The Emilia-Romagna region may not have a name that rolls off the non-Italian tongue, but it's one of Italy's richest regions and a well-known magnet for lovers
- www.forbes.com/.../italys-greatest-gastronomic-treasure-emilia-romagna-the-se... If you ask an Italian where the best food is in Italy, you almost always get the same answer.
- www.britannica.com/place/Emilia-Romagna Emilia-Romagna, regione, north-central Italy. It comprises the provincie of Bologna, Ferrara, Forlì, Modena, Parma, Piacenza, Ravenna, Reggio nell’Emilia, and Rimini.