Lycos News4 Feb 2016
ISTANBUL (Reuters) - Turkey returned its ambassador to the Vatican on Thursday, nearly 10 months after withdrawing him in protest against Pope Francis' description of the century-old massacres of Christian Armenians as genocide.
- Lycos News27 Jan 2016
- Lycos News25 Jan 2016
- www.archives.com “Archives.com is an affordable solution for family historians (especially beginners) who want to learn more about their family history and connect with their past.
- www.archive.org Internet Archive is a non-profit digital library offering free universal access to books, movies & music, as well as 464 billion archived web pages.
- www.archives.gov Information from NARA about archival management and preservation of historical records.
- dictionary.reference.com/browse/archives noun 1. Usually, archives. documents or records relating to the activities, business dealings, etc., of a person, family, corporation, association, community, or ...
- www.archives.gov/research New to archival research? Get started using our site to find online records and records kept offline.
- www.thefreedictionary.com/Archives ar·chive (är′kīv′) n. 1. often archives A place or collection containing records, documents, or other materials of historical interest: old land deeds in the ...
- www.sos.ca.gov/archives Reference Services . The California State Archives is a public research facility and we encourage you to come in person to do your research.
- search.archives.gov Tip: You can restrict your search to the title of a document. Example: title:"Genealogy Research"
- 1940census.archives.gov Welcome to the 1940 census. The 1940 census records were released by the US National Archives April 2, 2012, and brought online through a partnership with Archives.com.
- www.archives.com/collections Explore our 321 collections. Hundreds of thousands of family historians trust Archives because of the quality of our record collections. Learn what’s available with ...